DEPARTMENT: Special Projects Department
King Taco is looking for a highly motivated individual, to interact, inform, and educate the community about the King Taco brand, culture, and service, as the Social Media and Marketing Coordinator. This Position reports directly to the Special Project Manager and plays a key role in daily content creation and community engagement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run the day-to-day posting and response on key social media channels
- Build social audiences on multiple platforms and engage with them on a daily basis
- Create and edit content for all social media platforms (Photos, videos, illustrations, captions, etc)
- Articulate a well-developed point of view about food, lifestyle, and culture to attract new customers
- Stay updated on social trends and new platform features, to keep social media efforts up-to-date and effective
- Monitoring customer service inquiries from online communities
- Analyze post performance on a weekly basis and provide recommendations based on data (Preparation of metrics, tracking, and activity reports)
- Attending and capturing the brand’s presence at activities, events, and partnerships via photography or video (Will be required to work event weekends)
- Ability to travel domestically
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE (2 yr. minimum):
- 2+ years of social media, marketing, web, and digital (a creative portfolio can be equally impressive)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, or communications
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, including IG, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is preferred
- A passion for tacos is a plus
This is a full-time position in our corporate headquarters. We are offering a starting annual gross salary of $50,000-$60,000, depending on experience. The working hours are from 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.